2. In the Flash dropdown, select 'Allow'
3. Refresh the page.
- Open a new tab and go to
- Change Block (default) to Allow in the Flash section
- Reload the page
This game is using Flash! After the 31st of July 2019, your internet browser might start blocking Flash, especially if you use Google Chrome. This means you'll have to activate it to play this game.
Complete all levels with Happy Wheels - the most popular game in the world. Choosing feature level before starting the game:
- Happy green hill: Enjoy a scenic view of a lush green countryside with aa loved one. Attempt to reach the finish line alive. This is the only level I drew out entirely by hand
- Gut bus extreme: Heavily tested with all characters. Space bar grabs onto the inside of the bus, helping you stay inside - using sparingly! Grabbing alters the physics and causes unpredictability. Feel free to make new versions, add vehicles, change jumps, etc. Give credit to here in credits if you do
- BMX_Park II: It's back with larger jumps, a massive loop (watch your head), and higher speed! Keep an eye out for more spikes, landmines and a new grinder.
- Obstacle course? Prepare for the thrill of your life. Watch out for bad things. This level isn't too hard. I guess try it out or something.
- Snowy Mountain final: Press Z at the start and hold on to the cable-car. 7 different ways to finish, can you find them all?
- Dawn of the Dead lv.1: Mr.Black worked with you at BioChem labs, until he went mad and dumped a neurotoxin into the towns water supply. The toxin turns people into blood thirsty mosters; luckily you are immune but you need to release the antidote, save the town and get revenge. You can use C4 in your briefcase
- A large Satan eats u
- It keeps happening: Dismount at the right angel to pull of wicked-sick flips turnways.
- Rope Swings: Abandon your vehicle and swing your way to success. Remember, after ejecting you can grab onto things with space bar (this is hard)
Up arrow: accelerate
Left arrow: lean back
Right arrow: lean forward
Down arrow: decelerate
Space bar: primary action (after ejecting: grab)
Shift/Ctrl: secondary actions